Tuesday, 27 December 2016

Happy Holidays!





As it has been a while since my last post I have to decided to share a couple of pictures and wish you all a happy holidays. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and are making the most of seeing your loved ones and having some well deserved time off. 

I am only back in Sheffield for three weeks so I am making the most of being with the people who matter most. I feel very lucky for many things that have happened this year but I feel very spoiled this christmas in particular. I got an amazing camera and lens and have eaten so many beautiful foods. It has been a very busy and stressful semester but I wouldn't change any of the ups or downs. I really feel I have grown as a person this year and couldn't be more grateful to those around me, who have supported me through everything. 

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!