Tuesday, 5 January 2016

Hello 2016.


So it seems 2016 is finally here. I for one can't fathom where exactly 2015 went but I am excited for a new year like never before. If you've been reading my blog for a while you'll know that my college experience has lasted way longer than I anticipated (purely due to my indecisiveness). But this year I am definitely finishing and I may be finished by spring time! I'm also starting the new year carrying on the job I got in December and I may actually be going to University after this summer! 

I generally suffer from seasonal affect disorder at this time of year and it can be hard to be optimistic and excited about anything. But I genuinely feel like I have things to look forward to especially where friendships are concerned, and I can't wait for the summer time again. However January is going to be a busy and stressful month for me. Not only do I have work five days a week and coursework deadlines for the end of the month, I also have a tonne of pre interview work for the Universitys I'm applying for and will be popping down for my first interview next week. 

So inevitably this corner of the internet won't be getting too much of my attention but I do have a few things planned. After January my goal is to get my s**t together and finally get organised with everything. I'll only have a couple of interviews to prepare for alongside work and I should be able to handle my exam work a lot better than my major project. 

Thanks for all your support in 2015. I know I've been a bit vacant in the last year but 2016 is going to see more posts and videos and I'm even thinking about changing the blog up a little. 

Happy new year!