Sunday, 15 November 2015

Society6 Wishlist + Update.

Today's more lifestyle post is inspired by a conversation I was having with my best friend the other day. She's hoping to get her own place soon with her boyfriend and we were talking all about home decor and interiors. I've been reading the blogs Llymers and Gh0stparties for years now, and recently with decorating their new homes they've really gotten me into prints. I love quirky graphic design and cool typography and I can't wait to decorate my home with prints when I get older. A great site for all kinds of prints is Society6, so today I thought I'd create a wishlist of the kinds of prints I'd love to get myself from the site. If you like this kind of post I'd love to make another in the future of more paintings and graphic designer's prints that I'm currently obsessing over, as I love art. So let me know!



Instead of rambling about how much I love these prints I thought I'd leave a little update for you all at the bottom of this post as things have been a little hectic for me recently. I've been a college student for so long now but I am finally in that second year of university applications, which means I'm drafting and re drafting my personal statement and stressing over my portfolio at the moment. My Mum was also in a really scary accident the other week, long story short she was on her bike and got hit by a car. She was incredibly fortunate with the injuries she did get but she's still not been able to do a lot and I've been looking after her quite a bit. So like I said things have just been stressful for me recently and if you've been reading my blog for a while you'll know I'm a very stressed person usually anyway. So apologies for the lack of blogging recently but it really can't be helped. It's my birthday in a few weeks and christmas is three weeks after, so I'm hoping to share a lot more with you over the next month.

Thanks for reading and coming back to Emmihearts. Blogging is one of my favourite things to do and I hate that I can barely do it at the moment. Be sure to comment below any prints you like the look of on Society6 and any artists on there I should check out x