Monday, 26 October 2015

Halloween Fun.


Today I wanted to share a few snaps that I took whilst enjoying Sheffield's halloween bash the other day. I didn't manage to take too many photos but I had a really great day with some of my friends so wanted to create this post to remember it by. We didn't go on tonnes of rides but there was plenty of nice food and cool costumes around, and the water from the fountains in the city centre had been turned luminous green which was really unexpected. I didn't manage to get a photo taken of my outfit but I was wearing a black romper with black tights and boots, and I also had on some cat ears and I'd done some spooky makeup. I hope you are enjoying the halloween season, I don't think I'll be doing anything too exciting on the big day but I'm definitely enjoying wearing darker makeup and I'm planning on doing some halloween themed baking in the next couple of days.






Comment below how you're celebrating halloween this year!