Sunday, 11 October 2015

Autumn Nail Colours.



Barry M Black // Barry M Raspberry // Kensington High Street Gel Effect by Nails Inc // Ciate Paint Pot in Hopscotch
I'm back with another autumnal beauty post for you all and today we're talking polish picks. I currently have the worst cold, so ironically nail polish fumes are putting me off applying the stuff at the moment. But photographing these beauties today got me so excited for the cooler months as I love wearing darker nail polish. My real differences between autumn and winter polishes is that I tend to go for warmer/darker shades in autumn with the inclusion of black, and in winter I tend to go for some cooler and more lighter shades, which I will show you of course when the season arrives.

Today's nail post is a rather quick one as I have talked about all these polishes before and really just wanted to show you the kinds of colours I love wearing on my nails at this time of year. So if you want to read more about them click on the following links!


Thanks for reading, let me know below what polishes you love wearing at this time of year!