Friday, 18 September 2015

An Afternoon At The Botanical Gardens // Video.




Today I'm very excited as I have another video to share with you all! Remember that post from a couple of weeks back, where I shared some photos I took when me and my sister spent the afternoon in the botanical gardens. Well I also recorded some video footage from our afternoon and I'm finally happy with the result. I'm quite pleased with myself that I've been able to keep going with making videos even if I don't feel like they're always good enough to share with you all. I have a few ideas for videos that aren't just a recording of a day out etc, but I'm a massive perfectionist so who knows if they'll ever greet your screens.

Thanks for reading, I appreciate any support you beauties give me, even if it's just by clicking on this post and giving me time in your day x