Thursday, 20 August 2015

Urban Outfitters Home Wishlist.


Now I've finally collected my A Level results I finally feel like treating myself. I got an A in photography so I think that is the perfect excuse to splurge on a few treats. I haven't actually bought myself anything in so long and after sorting out my bedroom (aka binning so much stuff) the other day, I figured it's about time I updated my room a little with a few decorative pieces. I've been browsing a few blogs and websites and have fallen in love with so much stuff online, so I've decided to put together a few wishlists to share with you all. 

I definitely do not have a set style with my interiors, however the walls and furniture in my bedroom are all white, so I've taken some inspiration from Gh0stparites and have decided to look for pops of colour through duvets, curtains and other objects to give a real cute and colourful vibe to my bedroom. Being into photography I've already got a lot of frames and photos stuck to my wall, so soon I should be sharing a lot of photo DIYs with you all! And I'm also going to put a wishlist together of all the photography stuff I still want to get, to decorate my room with!

1. Cabbo Copper Letter Basket £35 // I have a very small bedroom and always find stacks of paper building up on my surfaces. Copper is very on trend at the moment and I think it looks so cute especially against white furniture. I will say now that I do think Urban Outfitters are mostly overpriced, but a lot of these picks simply serve as inspiration as there will be places that do these kinds of products a lot cheaper.

2. Baines and Fricker Cactus Cushion £50 // I have a mild cacti obsession it has to be said and this cushion is just so cute. I have a little cacti garden on my window sill next to my bed, so I think this cushion would look adorable sat below my cacti garden.

3. Elephant Lamp in Mint £30 // Mint is my favourite colour and I'd love to just decorate my room with copper and mint bits and bobs. I've been needing a proper lamp for ages because all I use is my illuminated mirror if I don't want my main light on. So yes a super cute mint lamp would definitely be justified in my bedroom.

4. Urban Grow Terrarium Planter in Gold £35 // I'm not sure I even need to justify this one (I mean look at it) . My current cacti garden is in a regular plant pot and I'd love to move them into one of these, I just think these planters are beautiful. If I had more room I'd love some hanging ones as well.

5. One Line A Day: Five Year Memory Book £11.99 // I am absolutely terrible at keeping diaries so when I saw Zoella mention this in one of her vlogs I just knew I'd have to get it at some point. It's pretty self explanatory, each page is a day which has five lines for you to write something on that day for the next five years. It sounds great because it's so simple and requires so little effort, and you can see how you were feeling or what you were up to on any day a year or so ago. I have to say this is definitely the one thing on this list that I will actually end up getting.

6. I Don't Care Mug £9 // This mug does seem a little aggressive but I just find it so funny. Mainly because I can imagine myself drinking out of this first thing in the morning when I genuinely don't want to talk to anyone. I'm also thinking ahead a little because I'll probably need to get myself a mug when I hopefully go to university next year. A sassy girl needs a sassy mug... haha.

And that is everything for this little wishlist, comment below your favourite item or any other shops I should check out for home bits!