Thursday, 27 August 2015

My Favourite Place In Sheffield.

 Today me and my Dad decided to go out for the afternoon and catch up a little. He's been working a lot recently and him and my Mum also went on holiday a couple of weeks ago so it was nice to spend some quality time with him. We went out for lunch and we also went to my favourite place in Sheffield which is the botanical gardens. It's ridiculous how many times I've been there and shared photos with you that I've taken there, but it really is a beautifully curated place that sits in my city and it really does inspire me and take my mind off of everyday stresses. I officially have one week left of my summer break so the next few days are going to involve me making the most of whatever warm weather we can get here in the UK. Thanks for visiting my blog today, I know I'm not doing great with making posts at the moment, I'm kind of having a creative block and I think I'll feel better once I start getting focused at college again. Hope you like my photos and are enjoying your summer.

The rose garden is so beautiful this time of year.









Went for a Wetherspoons. I had a chicken burger and my Dad had lamb rogan josh


To see more of my photography click here to visit my Flickr page!