Tuesday, 21 July 2015

Castleton.




 
Last week me and my friend decided to hop on the train to Hope, a village in Derbyshire and walk to Castleton. It was lovely weather and we walked along a river and up past the cave and castle at Castleton. We also had lunch in this lovely little coffee shop and sat by the water to catch up. I took a few shots with my DSLR so as always I thought I'd share photos I took from our walk. The weather has been so lovely over the past few weeks and it's so nice to finally be able to relax. I feel so lucky living in Sheffield that I can be in the middle of the Peak District in less than half an hour away from the city. 

To see more of my photography click here to visit my Flickr page! 
Comment below anything you've done to take advantage of the warmer weather recently.