Saturday, 18 July 2015

A Day In Cornwall // Video





Today I am very excited to share my second video on my Youtube channel with you all. I collected some footage that I took from our little trip down to Cornwall back in June and I've put it all together to create a little postcard from our first day down there, as the day after I was at a University open day. The footage was taken at Lands End and also Coverack where we stayed, which is one of the most beautiful places I've come across in the UK. 

I also wanted to let you know that I know my content is few and far between at the moment but I'm having a bad case 'bloggers block', as one does when they try and get back into blogging after their exams and I'm working on creating some fresh content for you all including videos! So thank you for popping back and supporting my efforts here. 

Have a lovely day and I hope you enjoyed the video x

Ps. I may also have a Cambridge video coming for you very soon!