Tuesday, 16 June 2015

The Lizard.




I'm back once again with some more photos from our little visit to Cornwall last weekend. This time I'm sharing those I took whilst having a short stroll on the lizard peninsular. We didn't quite get to the actual lizard point but we did stop at a stunning cove just down the coastline. 

I also wanted to mention how relieved I am today as I've finally done my last exam which was A2 psychology. I've found the whole build up very stressful and its meant I haven't been able to blog or take photos or do anything I want to basically. I can't wait to start blogging properly again and really enjoy my summer. I still have a few commitments with college and other programs, but apart from that I finally feel like I can finally focus on what I want to do with my life. I'll save all that for another post though as I could talk about where I'm at at the moment for ages.

All I can say is, I'm back and I can't wait to create some posts, do some personal photography projects and create a couple of videos for you all.

I hope those of you who've been doing exams did well and good luck with your results in August. Thanks for reading as always.