Thursday, 7 May 2015

Current Everyday Base



I'm loving every product in my base routine at the moment, so today I thought I'd share with you what base products are currently making the cut in my morning routine. I have combination, blemish ridden skin, so for me a priority is getting a good amount of coverage for my redness, without the product looking cakey and feeling heavy on my skin, and this Laura Mercier foundation is perfect for that. I apply it with my favourite Real Techniques brush, which with the foundation formula makes blending in the product so quick and easy.

I've included one of my favourite concealers at the moment, however I don't normally reach for it unless I've not had enough sleep. As it is has a good amount of coverage and adds a subtle glow to brighten the under eyes. I've also gone back to my old favourite powder, as this stuff really is a gem for the price. Because the foundation has a good coverage already, I use the translucent version of the Stay Matte powder and simply apply the product to my t-zone to control any shine. 

What base products are you currently using in your makeup routine?