Friday, 24 April 2015

An Evening Bike Ride





Hey folks. Today I wanted to share some snaps I was rather pleased with, from an evening bike ride with my Dad along a canal. The lighting was just perfect and we have some really photogenic industrial buildings here in Sheffield, so I thought I'd share these shots with you.

I've recently started riding my bike again as I do want to get healthier. As you may remember from a body confidence post I did a while back, weight isn't something that I let get to me anymore. I just want to get fitter as I definitely have gotten lazier this winter, with the cold weather and having to stay in and do lots of coursework for college.

I hope you've all had a good week. I have a fair bit of revision to do this weekend but I'm definitely going to make the most of any sunshine we get.