Friday, 20 February 2015

A Little Storage Idea


Today I have something a little bit different for you all. I'd love to do more lifestyle posts here on the blog so I thought I would share a little storage solution that sits on top of my dresser next to my makeup mirror. I use it to store a few beauty tools and other bits and bobs, so I thought I'd share it as a little bit of inspiration as I am constantly trying out DIYs and different room decor ideas.

I'm also thinking about painting my brush pot and saucer to match

As you can see it is really simple and I basically just used a terracotta clay saucer that you can buy from any garden centre to hold all my bits and bobs. 



In my saucer I keep my hair bobbles and bobby pins, a little mushroom tin (just cause it's cute) and I also keep my most worn necklace in there too so I don't lose it. I'd link it up because it's my favourite everyday necklace but it's no longer sold anymore.

FYI: The chopsticks are purely there for decoration, I just think they're pretty haha.
And finally I keep an old candle jar filled with cotton buds and my makeup brushes and other everyday beauty tools stored at the back. I think this is a nice, compact way to store all your beauty tools especially if you have a tiny room like me. It's also really inexpensive to put together as for me I used all things I already owned. 

How do you store your beauty tools?