Wednesday, 7 January 2015

Reaching for Grey Polishes



Now that the Christmas season is behind us (cries to self) I tend to put aside my red products and go for some more cooler shades as winter just seems like it's about cold weather now. I love a good skin toned nude shade but in winter I do like opting for grey shades instead as a perfect neutral shade. 

I had a bit of a clear out of my chaotic nail polish collection last week throwing away all my old nail polishes and now these are the only grey shades I have left. Both minis, and as you may imagine I'm not crazy for the MUA one in terms of application and longevity and I just wanted to try out the formula to be honest which dissapointed me but for £1 you can't complain. 

My mini Ciate shade however that I got in their advent calender last year is a gem. It has a lilacy tone to it which I love and the formula is lovely. 

What nail polishes are you loving at the moment?

Apologies for the lack of posting at the moment, my laptop has broke and I'm having to type this up at college in between work, thanks so much for reading xx