Thursday, 1 January 2015

Happy New Year!


I've not had a lot of time to spare between family festivities over the past few weeks but I thought I would log on to wish you all Happy New Year! This of course not only signifies the passing of 2014 but the beginning of a new year which means resolutions, the start of a new you and all that stuff. Despite my age I have a tendency to be cynical about these kinds of things but weirdly I always get this excited feeling in setting myself some goals for the coming year and what lies ahead.

This morning I woke up and decided to have a big tidy of my room. So far I've filled 4 bin bags with clothes and things I don't need any more. It's small thing to do but it feels like a good start to get rid of all these excess things I don't need any more. I got a calendar diary for Christmas which I'm planning on making full use of as I am determined to get more organised this year. I don't have any massive new years resolutions as I think we all know how hard they can be to stick to, and instead I just want to seize each day more and I'm planning on creating an achievable bucket list for 2015 filled with personal goals to keep me motivated this year which I will be sharing once I've created it.

I hope you've all had a lovely Christmas season and have a great 2015! Your support over the past year means so much and I cannot wait to see what this year brings x