Monday, 26 January 2015

A Snowy NOTD


Rimmel Lycra Pro Nail Polish in Blue Vogue

While out and about in the snow the other day, I decided to snap away at a wintery nail look that is currently on my nails and I am loving right now. It's kind of random, and is the combination of me not wanting to let go of my dark polishes just yet, and wanting to try out some of my glitter polishes that are gathering dust at the back of my collection. I have to apologise for not being able to find a link for the lovely dark blue shade as I got it from Atkinson's and their nail products tend to be random and unavailable anywhere else. Anyhow, as I've discovered dark blue and glitter go beautifully to create what I liken to a wintery night sky. I really like this look and figured it might inspire some of you who like me have copious amounts of glitter polishes they never touch.

Do you like my NOTD? What is your favourite nail look right now?