Friday, 26 December 2014

My December + A Thank You


@emmiheartsblog

Looking back at some of my Instagram posts this morning made me realise how great a month December has been. Christmas has of course been great and so has the build up, but my birthday was also on the 4th, I went out to Chatsworth for the day and I've been loving my current photography project. I'm going a bit soft on you all but in general I've just had a really lovely month. 

I also want to take the opportunity to wish you all a belated Merry Christmas! I hope you all had a great day with you're loved ones and ate plenty. I've been ill over the past few days which was so frustrating yesterday as I had no appetite at all, I barely made it through my Christmas dinner. But I am feeling much better today which means I'm starting on all the choccies! 

I'll be returning to blogging in the new year, I just want to say thanks so much for reading and supporting my efforts here over the past year. It means so much that there are people who read and comment on what I do here and I can't wait to create better content in the new year!