Thursday, 18 December 2014

Feeling Festive At Chatsworth

If you follow me on Instagram you may remember that I went to Chatsworth two weeks ago to visit the house and walk around the gardens. They always go crazy with the Christmas decorations in there and this year's theme is Alice in Wonderland, honestly they have really gone all out but I would have preferred them to go down the original Disney film route, as a lot of the specific characters displayed in the house were a bit creepy I'm not gonna lie. But anyway despite the freezing cold I did have a lovely day and the gardens are so beautiful. If you've never been it does make for a great day out and if you like films like Pride and Prejudice it may excite you to know that it was filmed there along with a few other films. So as per usual I thought I would share some of my favourite photos that I took on the day, They're not the best photos I've ever taken but I had a really nice day so I wanted to document it here. 



Honestly this was the least creepy character in my opinion










Thanks for reading, if you'd click to see more of my photography click here to visit my Flickr page!