Sunday, 21 December 2014

A Red Pair


Today I am sharing a very seasonal red pair that I've been loving this month. As soon as December rolls around I get right in the festive mood and fully embrace the colour red. I'm usually more of a darker red person but for the past two weeks I've been loving these matching red shades. 

I always seem to rave about these lippies but Hot Pepper from the Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Lipstick range might just be my favourite lipstick ever. I'm just obsessed with this matte bright lipstick and they stay put on the lips so well. If you'd like to read a more in depth review about this product click here

To match my lipstick of choice I've been wearing one of my favourite Essie Polishes which is their bright red Lacquered Up. To be honest this isn't the most long lasting of shades but it is super easy to apply and looks so nice on the nails. 

So that's my red pairing for the season! Do you have any products you like to match up?