Sunday, 14 December 2014

A Festive Look







Today I thought I would share with you all a festive look featuring my favourite red lip product at the moment. I'm so excited for christmas now that I am fully embracing red lips and my more glittery eyeshadows. Here is an everyday makeup look I'm loving to embrace the festive season. 


Base: Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation, Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer, Benefit Hello Flawless Powder

Eyes: Revlon Brow Fantasy, Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette (Half Baked on the lid and Snakebite in the crease and the outer half of the lower lash line), Bourjois Liner Effect Mascara, Topshop Kohl Pencil (on my tight line)

Cheeks: Sleek Blush in Flushed, Topshop Glow Highlighter in Polish


Lips: Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Lipstick in Hot Pepper

What is your favourite red lipstick at the moment?