Saturday, 15 November 2014

Nuxe Ultra Nourishing Lip Balm


Nuxe Ultra Nourishing Lip Balm | £9.50

Today I am reviewing a product that has been on my wishlist for so long, but for months I just could not justify spending so much on a lip balm. However once September came around I knew I needed to get something that was gonna work for my dry lips this winter, as last year they were horrendously dry and cracked to the point where I rarely bothered with lipstick. So yes once I realised M&S now stock Nuxe! I put this in my basket without a moments hesitation and I'm so glad I did.


The packaging itself is very luxurious in it's glass bottle which makes it very nice to hold being a bit weighty. I do think glass packaging gives off this more mature vibe but I love it, I wish way more products were in frosted glass to be honest and I feel a lot less anxious about throwing this into my bag. 

The formula itself is very thick and has a gritty texture which does go away after you've put it on your lips. The name is on point with this product as it really does feel super nourishing and really stays put on your lips. Since I started using this in September I haven't had dry or chapped lips once which honestly seems like a miracle looking back at last year. It also has a matte finish which I really like and the thick texture of this product means applying products over the top is easy and it still stays on my lips. 

You get 15g of product in this little pot of heaven, but trust me when I say a little goes a long way. I've had this for just over 2 months and apply it about three times a day and I've barely dug into it. The scent of this to me is orange and lemony with honey, it really reminds me of Anna's lemon drizzle cake that I made ages ago which was so good! 

So yes I love this stuff! Have you tried it?