Wednesday, 5 November 2014

Emerald Excess



Maybelline Super Stay Gel Nail Colour In Emerald Excess | £4.49 

Today's NOTD features a polish that I was honestly so excited to try. I've wanted to try this formula for so long, because so many beauty bloggers seem to love it and say it's lasts ages, which with my 'chip a lot' nails sounds like something sent from above. So with Boot's having their legendary 3 for 2 deal on the other week I decided to pick up this super dark green shade, from what I believe is one of their new shades known as The Inks. 

I already love the shade of this and can't wait to wear it more around winter as it reminds me of holly leaves and wreaths as it is such a dark green. In terms of lasting power this stuff is darn good, 7 days may sound a bit kray but with a decent top coat it's surprisingly a pretty accurate estimate, which I couldn't be happier about. The application of this stuff is also great, it is so pigmented and has a wide brush which is such a priority for me with my unsteady hands when painting my nails. 

So yes I'm loving this polish at the moment!

What do you think to this shade?