Tuesday, 21 October 2014

The Quintessential Autumn Red


Today I am talking about a product that I'm certain needs no introduction at this time of year. It has to be said that when I think of autumn and beauty this product quickly comes to mind, yes the Rimmel Kate Matte Lipstick in 107 is an autumnal makeup staple in its own right and I've been wearing it non stop at the moment. It's pretty obvious what I think of this product but I thought why not dedicate a post to this lippy as I'm wearing it so much at the moment.


Rimmel Kate Matte Lipstick in 107 | £5.49

107 is a matte, dark berry red shade that lasts so well on the lips and doesn't feel drying or uncomfortable, especially if you wear a lip balm underneath. It is the perfect shade for this time of year and such good quality for the price. This is definitely a bold shade, and sometimes I just don't feel like wearing something so daring, so I've also been dabbing a little of this on top of lip balm to create a nice tint. In my opinion this is such a classic shade and a lovely investment for this time of year.

Because of the flash the lipstick does look a little lighter than it actually is
Do you have this lipstick in your collection? What other lipsticks are you loving this autumn?