Monday, 27 October 2014

New Shoes




Asda Block Heel Boots | £20.00

I finally binned my hole and rip covered pairs of Converse yesterday and bought myself some new shoes. I think my family breathed a sigh of relief as I've been wearing them everyday for so long now and they're falling apart. I decided to be practical for once and get some boots that are waterproof. I am honestly the most fussy person when it comes to buying shoes, and after going around Next and Topshop. I came across these boots which are fortunately a lot cheaper than the other ones I'd seen and I already love them. I don't normally talk about style because I don't consider myself to have any but I think these are a great addition to an A/W outfit and are perfect for the wetter weather.

What are your current everyday shoes?