Friday, 31 October 2014

Lush Autumn/Winter 2014


There are a lot of exciting beauty releases at this time of year, but my favourite of all has to be Lush's seasonal offerings. I would have liked to have hauled a bunch of Christmas bath bombs like I usually would and show you them but my parents have just had the bathroom redone and we now just have a shower, which means no more pamper sessions for me until I get my own house. I did however go into Lush with my friend today, and because I had my camera out to do some street photography one of the lovely people in Lush asked if I'd like to photograph some bath bombs and of course I said yes! She also showed me and my friend around the amazing A/W products so I thought I would share some snaps with you as there are some real gems this year, as well as plenty of old favourites!


Lush Snowman Kit | £5.00

Lush Northern Lights Bath Bomb | £3.50

This stuff really makes the most colourful bath water I've ever seen! You can also break bits off to make it last a few baths .
Lush Star Light, Star Bright Bath Melt | £3.50 


Lush Holly Golightly Bubble Bar | £4.75

I never knew that you can actually blow bubbles by rubbing the watery bubble bar mixture into your hands.


Lush The Christmas Penguin Bubble Bar | £3.25


Lush Golden Wonder Bath Bomb | £3.75


Lush Drummers Drumming Reusable Bubble Bar | £5.25


Lush The Melting Snowman Bath Melt | £2.25

Lush Shoot For The Stars Bath Bomb | £3.50


Lush Snow Fairy Shower Gel | £7.50 for 250g

Lush Father Christmas Bath Bomb | £3.50

Lush First Snow Sparkly Dusting Powder | £4.75


AHHH Look at all the Christmas Gift Sets!
What are your favourite A/W Lush products? Are there any you'd like to try?