Thursday, 16 October 2014

Autumn Nail Lookbook


You may have noticed that since the beginning of Autumn I have been resisting sharing NOTD posts with you all. As you can probably tell it is because I've been planning this little look book for ages to share all the polishes I'm wearing this autumn with you. I know it may seem a little late for some autumnal nail inspiration, but I wanted to take my photos as I actually wear the products, and I do think these polishes are perfectly suitable for the winter season too so hopefully you can forgive me. So let's get into what nail polishes I'm loving this autumn...


A super dark red that I absolutely love. It chips like I don't know what, but the shade is perf.



Lovely, darker purple shade with a super glossy finish. Way too much money considering the formula though as it doesn't last that well on the nails.



Obsessed with this dark blue shade, these polishes are great value for money in my opinion.


An old favourite of mine, it is darker in person I have to admit as I got my camera settings completely out of whack when I took this.



I love this more wintery nude shade, the formula is great too.



Halloween is fast approaching so I've been making the most of wearing a black polish which I think looks so classy.
What nail polishes are you loving at the moment?