Sunday, 26 October 2014

An Autumn Walk


Once again I have gone up to my Nan's for a few days. This time it is so much different because my Grandad passed away a few weeks ago, I've come up to cheer my nan up though and it's a shame because she's got a really bad chest infection and hasn't been able to go out. My photography coursework at the moment revolves around street photography, so I went out today around the cobbled backstreets where my Nan lives to snap away. It is safe to say street photography doesn't particularly fascinate me, and I really don't like the idea of sticking my camera in people's faces. However I came across some other things on my particularly autumnal walk, so I thought I'd share some of my snaps with you, as per.

Pssst tomorrow I'll be showing you my new shoes!



This cutie was following me for ages
My favourite



To see more of my photography, click here to visit my Flickr