Friday, 19 September 2014

My Everyday Pink Lipstick


Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Pink In The Afternoon | £7.49

This is most likely the worst time of year to start talking about a pink lipstick but today I wanted to share the pink lippy that I have worn most in the past few months. I've raved about Revlon lipsticks a lot and they are definitely my favourite high street brand for lippies, there is just so much choice and for what you pay the formulas are really good.

Pink In The Afternoon is a milky pink shade with a creme formula. It sits on the lips like a velvety balmy hybrid and although it doesn't last as long as some more expensive lipsticks, it lasts pretty well for a balmy lipstick of it's kind and sits on the lips comfortably. I really struggle to find pinks that aren't too warm or cool but this is the perfect in between shade. My sister actually picked this out for me and I'm so glad she did because it's become a staple in my collection. I do recommend checking out this shade, I wear this stuff all year round and it's a perfect everyday shade.


What is your current favourite pink lipstick?