Wednesday, 12 March 2014

Spring Blush Wants

Spring Blush Wishlist

Before I get into my spring blush picks I just wanted to apologise for the lack of posts over the last few days. My laptop broke and I had not backed up my photos being the model IT student that I am. But honestly I've been so sad because of it, I love photography and since getting my SLR it has become I hobby I am very passionate about so losing every photo I've taken other than the odd snap I've posted on Flickr has made me very distraught indeed. I'm trying to remain hopeful that we can get the pictures off of the hard disk but my computer really suffered a fall (aka me accidentally whacking it off my bedside table while getting up for college) and won't start up so it's likely that I won't be able to. 

Anyway as I type up this post up on the MacBook Pro my mum bought me today (every cloud has a silver lining and all) I am on a spending ban which as the new season comes round is proving particularly difficult as I try to resist freshening up my makeup collection for the spring beauty trends. I always have a mental list of products I want to buy so I thought I would share the blushes I am currently lusting over for the spring season via my first ever Polyvore creation. Below are links to all of the products featured if you want to find out more about them! 


Click here to follow me on Polyvore

Thanks for reading x

                                              

What makeup are you lusting over at the moment?