Saturday, 8 March 2014

Eva Chen's Beauty Tips


As you may know I've been been going through a bit of an academic dilemma. I've decided IT is not the subject for me and have been looking for subject and career inspiration from anywhere. I'm still unsure about what I even want my future career to be in however the idea of working for a magazine and using multimedia to write about things I am passionate about for a living have really started to appeal to me. 

I've particularly been reading all about Eva Chen and how she became Cheif Editor of Lucky Magazine, I've also been watching videos about what she does in her day to day work and I've really started to envy her job and aspire to be like her. She's so passionate about fashion and beauty and is so articulate with it. One video I've watched repeatedly in the past few weeks is this H&M video where they follow Eva around all her favourite beauty places to go in New York. She shares some of her tips and honestly I'm just transfixed by this woman at the moment. So I thought I would share it with you all.



Thanks for reading, I know this was a really random post but learning all about what Eva does for a living has really helped me know what kind of job I want when I'm older and because of it I've applied to do A Level Media next year alongside Photography, Business and Graphics.