Sunday, 2 March 2014

14 Weeks of Fit #1 Introduction


Before I get into this post I just wanted to apoligize for the lack of decent content on the blog this week. I've been busy and tired not to mention the struggle I've been having with lighting because of the dull weather we've been having in the UK. But enough with my excuses today's post is all about a post collaboration series if you will that I have put together with Fiona. It's called "14 Weeks of Fit" and I'm really excited to start this series, deciding to lose weight and get more healthy is a big decision that I've made recently and I know how hard it is to find motivation and stick with it. In this series myself and Fiona will be posting weekly till around June with diet and fitness related posts to help motivate and share our journey with getting in shape for summer, whether you want to be able to walk up a hill with ease or look good in your swimming costume we're going to be with you all the way.


Diet Update:


I've managed to eat healthy all week long and have been to the gym five days this week. As a result of this I have managed to lose 1 pound! It doesn't seem like much but it's a step in the right direction, doing more excercise has definitely made me tired but I'm feeling a lot happier in general because of it.

Thanks for reading, next Sunday we will be posting the first official posts of the series so be sure to check back for that. Also be sure to check out Fiona's blog to read her post!


                            TwitterBloglovinPinterestTumblr