Tuesday, 4 February 2014

Winter Sparkly Nails

Products Mentioned: Ciate Confetti, Essie Parka Perfect
I don't know about you but as a college student I still love it when it snows. I have a friend at college who always seems to know what the weather is going to be, so I'm constantly like "yo when is it going to snow man?" yes I obviously talk like that haha. It started snowing the other day and it did not settle which is genuinely the most annoying thing but it did inspire me to create this nail look which reminds me of the grey skies we've been having and the snow I so desperately want to settle. 

I'm really not a glitter person but I think this Ciate glitter polish really goes well with the dull Parka Perfect so much so that I decided not to just leave the glitter to an accent nail. 

Thanks for reading folks, comment below what your favourite winter nail polish has been this year!