Saturday, 15 February 2014

What's in my Makeup Bag #3

I was going through my post archive for some inspiration the other day and realised that I haven't shared what I keep in my makeup bag with your lovely selves since October! So today to put an end to what is clearly sacrilege I am sharing with you what I keep in my makeup bag, whether I'm out shopping or half asleep at college I always have these items stashed in my bag at all times for when touch ups are needed!



A miniature version of my favourite mascara in the form of Benefit's They're Real is a must. It holds a curl well and makes the lashes look crisp all day long.


One of my favourite lipsticks is Topshop's Beatnik which is a super balmy your lips but better shade which I always have in my bag as no matter how dry and horrible your lips are this stuff sits well on them.


A lip balm is an essential at this time of year and one of my favourite's is the yummy smelling Burt's Bees Peppermint lip balm which is so moisturising.


For lip gloss I carry my favourite which is Benefit's Dandelion almost sheer gloss, I love this because it isn't sticky at all and gives a nice shine to your lips without needing a tonne of  glitter.


The only brush I carry in my makeup bag is the Ecotools Retractable Kabuki Brush which is the best powder brush I have ever used, it is compact and dense making it great for blotting in powder.


I use Soap and Glory's One Heck of a Blott translucent powder most days and even travel with it because it tames shine longer then any other powders I have used.


Finally is the SEVENTEEN Phwoarr Paint concealer which I have in my makeup bag for times when a spot appears out of no where so I can quickly see to it. I use this concealer for this as it is super thick and pigmented and has a mirror inside.

So that is everything I keep in my Cath Kidston makeup bag, thanks for reading folks, comment below what kinds of products you keep in your makeup bag x