Wednesday, 5 February 2014

The Would You Rather Tag: Beauty Edition

It isn't often I'll get tagged and feel the instant urge to write my tag post immediately however I just read Sarah over at  My Beauty Sleuth's version of this tag which she kindly tagged me to do and loved reading the answers to some of the most random beauty related questions I have ever come across, so naturally I had to share my answers with you all and complete the tag myself. 



As per usual I will tag some of my favourite bloggers who's answers I'd love to see to do this tag and of course any of you with blogs who'd love to complete it! (remember to leave a link to your post in the comments). So let's get to answering these questions.

1. Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks and lip glosses or lose all of your eyeshadows and palettes?

When it comes to every day makeup I often skip eyeshadow anyway so can definitely live with out them. The thought of losing my lipsticks and mascaras however is unthinkable.

2. Would you rather chop of all your hair or never be able to cut it again?

I've been trying to grow my hair out for ages so am definitely opting for the never cut it again, my split ends will be insane but at least I will be able to put it in a high pony and have hair coming off my shoulders like Zoella which I'd love to be able to do with my hair #haircrush.

3. Would you rather have a coral or pink cheek?

Definitely pink, I can't remember the last time I reached for a coral blush in my collection so it's got to be pink!

4. If you had £1000 to spend would you rather buy clothes or makeup?

Honestly I would half it and buy some of both but for the sake of this tag I have to shamefully admit that I would spend every last penny on makeup.

5. Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner or eyeliner as lipstick?

Ok you see what I mean now with the random questions, I can't even imagine lipstick on my upper lash line but I guess I would have to opt for that one as any eyeliner shade on my lips sounds extremely off putting (and no one said it couldn't be a nude lipstick hehe).

 6. Would you rather only shop at Mac or Sephora?

Sorry Mac patriots but I'd have to go for Sephora, they have so many luxury brands and variety in products it's a no brainer for me I have to admit. 

7. Would you rather use one eyeshadow or one lip colour for the rest of your life?

Definitely eyeshadow colour, I am a lipstick junkie so the thought of only wearing one colour is impossible for me. 

8. Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?

The idea of wearing a thick jumper and jeans in hot weather is the worst thought. I've mentioned this before but honestly if I could wear pretty dresses all the time I would so definitely summer clothes in winter.

9. Would you rather have bright or dark nails all year round?

I've been thinking about the answer to this for ages but I'm going to have to go with dark colours as my favourite nail polish colours are dark reds and blues.

10. Would you rather give up your favourite eye or lip product?

Definitely eye product, the lipstick addict in me could not deal with the loss.

11. Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or messy bun?

Messy buns are practically my saviour when it comes to bad hair days so I have to pick a messy bun.

12. Would you rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lip gloss?

I rarely wear lip gloss anyway and can't stand seeing my nails without polish on so I would definitely go for not being able to use lip gloss.

13. Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in every day?

So true story I actually had a friend who shaved off her eyebrows and drew them on with an eyebrow pencil and I can tell you she looked a lot better with them drawn on and actually became very skilled at it so I have to go for drawing them on.

14. Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?

No hesitation I'd rather live without nail polish, my god the idea of not using makeup haha.

Time to tag the bloggers I'd love to see do this tag who are:


And of course if you haven't been tagged I'd still love to read your answers if you fancy doing this tag on your blog so be sure to link your post below if you do x

Thanks so much for reading and thanks to Sarah for tagging me to do this post who's lovely blog I discovered doing this tag which you should check out!