Monday, 10 February 2014

Soap and Glory's Cheekmate in Rosey Glow


I picked up this lip and cheek stain from Soap and Glory up in December looking for a cheaper alternative to my much loved Benetint which I had sadly used up. Being around a third of the price at £8.00 I was definitely willing to give this stuff a go, so here are my thoughts.


Unlike Benetint this stuff has a gel consistency which personally I prefer as it is easier to blend into the cheeks. This stuff does pack a pigmented punch of a pink red colour which I really like as it gives a rosy glow to the cheeks.


When it comes to cheeks I am pleased with this product, It doesn't blend well with powder base products so I put it on top of my foundation before translucent powder and it lasts all day long, one negative I would add is that you do need to blend it quickly as it does dry quite quickly.

Now onto lips, I've really tried to make this work on my lips but it just is so drying and clings to dry patches, I'm also really not keen on the colour on my lips so will stick to using this as a cheek product.

Overall I do think I got my moneys worth for a decent cheek product however wouldn't put this stuff near my lips again, thanks for reading, comment below your favourite tint product x