Friday, 21 February 2014

Revlon Colourstay Concealer Review


I've been using a lot of thicker concealers recently on my spots as I've really fallen out of love for the Collection Lasting Perfection concealer and they've all just been that bit too cakey for me. So I decided to try a different liquid concealer to one I have ever picked up in the form of Revlon's Colourstay concealer as I love the oily/combination foundation so much, so here are my thoughts.

This concealer is well pigmented and creamy making it so easy and quick to blend and cover spots. In order for this stuff to last well throughout the day I find it works best on top of my foundation, the finish is also mostly matte which also really helps get my t-zone shine free for longer. It isn't drying and doesn't cling to dry patches, and for only £6.99 I couldn't be any happier with this product.

Thanks so much for reading, I have to admit I'm pretty chuffed to have finally found a concealer that isn't super cakey. Comment below your favourite concealer x