Thursday, 27 February 2014

Pink Graffiti Effect Nails of the Day

Products Mentioned: Nails Inc New Compton Street (no longer sold), SEVENTEEN Off the Wall Nail Polish in Monochrome 

Today's nail of the day post witnesses my first attempt at more spring like nail polish. I'm not the biggest fan of pink polish so decided to wear my favourite pink nail varnish by Nails Inc which sadly they don't sell anymore and paired it with my favourite nail effect polish by SEVENTEEN.

I've never been a fan of the Nail's Inc formulations as I find them quite streaky and they chip so quickly however sealed over with this effect polish and my trusty Seche Vite it does last a good few days. I'm looking forward to embracing my pastel polishes this spring but this cool pink is a great transitional shade.

Comment below what spring polishes you're looking forward to wearing this spring x