Saturday, 22 February 2014

Monthly Makeup Wishlist #2

Products Mentioned:
 Sleek Brow Kit // Dior Rosey Glow Blush // Body Shop Colour Crush Lipstick in Coral Cutie 
Rimmel Stay Matte Primer // Bourjois Happy Light Foundation

Another month, another list of products I am currently swooning over. I've just started a spending ban so this is a particularly hard post for me to write due to my lack of control when it comes to money. However now that I've turned 18 I've decided I need to get a weekend job or one that fits around my college timetable. Since doing my paid internship with Lloyd's last summer I've missed the feeling of earning my own money to do what I want with. With that in mind here are the first things I'll be buying once I get a job.

I've only recently started doing my eyebrows and honestly the different they make is huge. I've been using my Maybelline Brow Drama for ages now and finally want to get the hang of shaping my brows. The much coveted Benefit Brow Zings is pretty pricey and I've read a bunch of reviews on this Sleek Brow Kit and everyone who has also used the Brow Zings says it is completely on par with it and so much cheaper I might add!

Since making a beauty resolution this year to experiment more with my makeup and style I've really been enjoying looking up trends in makeup and fashion. One big trend this spring is going to be orange lips and since reading some really impressed reviews with the Body Shop's Colour Crush Lipsticks recently I've been wanting to try their bright orange lipstick strangely named coral cutie.

Rimmel have made a lot of new releases to their makeup line recently including a lot of base products however the stay matte primer has only recently caught my eye. I love their fix and perfect primer so am definitely going to see how this goes with my oily skin.

One of my favourite beauty blogs to read has always been Vivianna Does Makeup. Anna has amazing taste and such a good writing style, one thing she has really raved about recently is the happy light foundation from Bourjois, I liked their Healthy Mix foundation however this one is supposed to be a lot more mattifying so I'm definitely willing to give this one a go.

I rarely allow myself to feel like I need a higher end product, mainly because of my budget. However I read a review of this Dior blush and my god I need it. It is one of those fancy ones that adapts specifically to you. I think it looks perfect for the spring and the reviews I've read have given nothing by positive feedback about this stuff.

So that's my makeup wishlist for February, comment below what you've got your eye on at the moment x

                                  
                                      TwitterBloglovinPinterestTumblr