Monday, 3 February 2014

Makeup of the Day #4 Winter Pink Lip


Realising that my last makeup of the day post was at Christmas I took the opportunity to take some pictures of the makeup I was wearing when I didn't have to be in college till the afternoon the other day. Like most days I've been keeping it very natural with my makeup for college as wearing heavy makeup is just a fuss to be honest. I've really been sticking to grey eyeshadow recently especially this matte light grey from my Sleek Au Naturel Palette which I've neglected for so long until the past few weeks.

I love spring makeup and can't wait for the season to come round not just for the warmer weather but I love a pink lip so have been pulling out this cool matte pink lipstick from Revlon which is one of my favourite lighter coloured lip sticks. Overall I've definitely been keeping natural with my makeup in terms of colours and coverage, my skin has been a lot clearer in recent weeks since my post Christmas break out so I've been indulging in using a lower coverage foundation and just using concealer on my under eyes. Below are all the products I've used!


Products Used: Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation, SEVENTEEN Phwoarr Paint, Soap and Glory's One Heck of a Blott, Sleek Blush in Flushed, Maybelline Brow Drama, Sleek Au Natural Eyeshadow Palette (Nubuck Used),  Revlon Grow Lucious Mascara, Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Stick in Pink Pout

Thanks for reading, comment below how you've been doing your everyday makeup this winter x