Sunday, 23 February 2014

I've Joined My Local Gym! Diet Update



Yes after weeks of trying to keep fit at home I finally caved yesterday and joined my local Pure Gym. My Mum has started going as well recently so I've finally got some motivation to exercise more. I'd been doing workouts on my Xbox Kinect with Your Shape Fitness Evolve and as better as I'd been feeling because of it there is only so much I can do with it in terms of variation and how much it benefits me. 

One other benefit of joining the gym is that I've finally weighed myself so now I can start setting realistic goals for losing weight. As of yesterday I am 9st 12pounds which I already knew is way too heavy for my short height, however it did motivate me as back in December I weighed 10 and a half stone so I've started losing weight in the past 4 weeks! 

For the past few weeks I've eaten nothing but healthy food and I can't believe I've managed to resist temptation for so long. I don't crave sugary foods like I used to and feel so much better for it. Now that I am going to start going to the gym regularly I am hoping that I will start seeing some results in the future in terms of how my body looks. I am definitely going to keep going with this in the hope that by the summer time I will feel confident enough to start sharing outfit posts with you all which I'd absolutely love to do.

I really think keeping you all posted on my weight loss progress is going to motivate me so much in achieving my goals, I hope you all don't mind it. To make the content more readable I'm going to be posting my weekly update along with a diet related post which is going to be a post collaboration series with Fiona. We've decided that starting at the beginning of March we are going to post weekly diet and fitness posts to help motivate those with weight loss resolutions as well. I am really excited to do this collaboration and we are going to be focusing on getting in shape for summer!

Thanks so much for reading, I'm in such a good place with my progress at the moment despite only having done this for four weeks, I just had to share it with you all. Be sure to let me know how you're getting on if you are trying to lose weight too x

                                      

                                      TwitterBloglovinPinterestTumblr