Monday, 17 February 2014

Arcade Cup Lipstick Storage Idea


Today's post is going to admittedly be a short one but I simply had to share this inexpensive storage solution that I have been using with you all. I think everyone and their Nan dreams about having Muji type storage solutions to display all their makeup, however I've been trying to be more frugal recently. Because of this I have been using this free cup that is for coins at the amusements/penny slots by the seaside to store my most worn lippys. Meaning that I can easily grab then first thing in the morning. This works for me because I can see what products are what and they are stored tightly not creating a tonne of space like a Muji storage solution would on my make do vanity.

Thanks so much for reading, comment below any unique storage ideas you have for makeup!