Friday, 17 January 2014

Topshop Glow in Polished



I've never been that bothered about highlighters however I have to admit that as soon as I saw the packaging to this cream highlighter in it's frosted glass pot I was instantly sold. I had a weak moment I'll admit it, but thankfully I am pretty impressed with this product and here's why.

Topshop's Glow for £9.00 is a white super creamy highlighter that is so easy to blend to give the most natural pearly glow to the skin. I've always struggled to get on with the glitter in highlighters however the tiny speckles of glitter in Polished blend so well into the complexion, so thankfully there is no Edward Cullen look to your face.

This product has really made me see the benefits of a keeping a good highlighter in your makeup routine and the difference it makes to your complexion giving the most natural looking radiance. As you can tell for just under ten pounds I am pretty darn chuffed with this product.

Thanks for reading, comment below your favourite highlighter x