Wednesday, 22 January 2014

The Sunshine Award

Instead of my usual beauty related post here on EmmiHearts today I thought I would take a little break and respond to my Sunshine award nomination from the lovely Jenny who's personal blog I have just discovered through this award! It is all about the number 11 with this tag. 11 facts about me, 11 questions answered from the nominator and 11 facts for the blogs I'm nominating and of course you if you would like to give the tag ago yourself, so lets get started!



11 Facts About Me

1. Pizza is my favourite food, without hesitation

2. My male celebrity crush is the gorgeous Tom Hiddleston

3. One of my life goals is to own a cat (I know I'm that cool)

4. My favourite place to go on holiday is El Chorro in Spain

5. My favourite singer is Lana Del Rey (cannot wait for her new album!)

6. I have a fear of dogs :(

7. I have an A grade at AS level Psychology which I am very proud of despite having no career aspirations to do with the subject 

8. I cannot wink (you can only imagine how friends of mine react to hearing this)

9. My favourite TV programs are Glee, the US Office and Gavin and Stacey 

10. I have one hell of an appetite, seriously I am always hungry

11. I had a Sims addiction as a child, I would probably still play them if the disks still worked on my computer

Now that you have learnt some random facts about me, it is time for me to answer the eleven questions that Jenny has asked me!

11 Answers

1. If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would you go?

El Chorro in Andalusia, Spain. It literally is a massive lake in the mountains with a hotel, bar and a couple of residents. It is just so quiet and peaceful and I could spend all day by the pool overlooking the lake under the sun.
2. You're stuck as a character in a horror movie, which stereotypical character do you think you would be?

I just wouldn't be able to handle the stress of a horror situation, so I would be that hysterical blonde freaking out and basically signalling to the zombies where they are. So definitely your favourite character ;)
3. Which school book left the best impression with you?

I really got into An Inspector Calls, we read the play script which had been put into book form and I literally kept wanting to read on before the class had. The end did make me mad though, it just questioned what you had read completely, I won't give it away but I just could not get my head around it at all.
4. Tell us a joke.

What do you call a drunk nail? ..............Hammered (genuinely thought of that myself I might add)
5. You can sing a duet with any artist in the world (dead or alive), who would you choose?

Probably Lady Gaga, I'm not the biggest fan of hers but she does put on a good show and the duets I have seen her do live have been so good.
6. If you could be in any Disney story, which would you choose?

The original Alice in Wonderland, just because I love her personality, does this mean I get to be her? I hope so ;)
7. What is something really embarrassing you remember doing as a child?

I had a crush on this guy who lived on my road, so I told all my neighbourhood friends that I liked him, well played I know. He wasn't impressed to say the least.
8. What is your ultimate idea of a relaxation day?

Pizza, pjyamas, the US Office and Tumblr. Wow I am so easily pleased.
9. If you could befriend any fictional character, who would it be?

Hmm this is a hard one, at this moment it would be Cher from the film Clueless as random as that is. I just love the film and Cher is just the best character. I did watch it about two hours ago though so consider my opinion influenced.
10. What is a song you have on your phone that would be considered as 'embarrassing'?

It depends who you are really, my oh so 'tasteful' friends would really roll their eyes at the fact I have One Direction's One Way or Another on my Ipod, what can I say it is a catchy song.
11. What is a fashion trend that you will never understand?

It may be because I would never be able to pull it off, but the really short 'jesus are they her bumcheeks' shorts from last summer was a real fashion pass for me. I mean some the the lengths of those things could make them be classed as knickers. Rant over, they are not for me.

Now time for my questions for my nominees, admittedly they will be super random, but I think this post is just a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers!

11 Questions

1. If you were stranded on a desert island what three songs would you want with you?

2. Who is your celebrity man crush?

3. What is your favourite guilty pleasure movie?

4. What was your favourite TV show as a child?

5. What is your favourite item of clothing in your wardrobe?

6. If you could go for lunch with any celebrity who would it be?

7. If you could have any wild animal as a pet what would it be?

8. If you were only allowed to play one game for the rest of your life what would it be?

9. Do you have a signature dish?

10. What is your favourite flavour of Ice Cream?

11. What is your perfect date?

My Nominations


And of course any of you who wish to complete the tag for yourself, just link your blog below so I can find your post and read your answers to the questions! 

Thanks so much for reading, and of course to Jenny for nominating me, who's blog you should definitely check out!