Thursday, 30 January 2014

The Repurchase #1


Today I am sharing a recent repurchase with you all in the form of Revlon's Nearly Naked Foundation which retails for £8.99. This came about due to the fact that my skin has been so dry and dull recently and my Colourstay Foundation for Oily/Combination skin is just too matte which is something I never thought I would say. So here is why I love this foundation enough to repurchase it.

This foundation is very lightweight however despite this it has a higher medium coverage then you would expect. I never find this foundation cakey and it is so easy to blend. Many people have said this is a great dupe for the YSL Touche Eclat foundation which is highly coveted by beauty lovers.

The lasting power on this product is very good and I can go most of the day being confident that this stuff won't budge. It isn't a matte foundation so oily skinned girls like me will need their powder at hand however this foundation doesn't get too shiny throughout the day unlike some broad spectrum foundations.

The packaging with this product has always been a main point of criticism I've come to gather from other bloggers. It all centres around the fact that there is no pump with this foundation so forgetting to put the cap back on and knocking this over is a real pain I can tell you, however I do like the nifty glass packaging that this product has.

So there you have it, despite this being a strange foundation for this time of year because of the slightly less full coverage I do love this stuff and it has been making my recently dull skin look a hell of a lot more radiant.

Thanks for reading folks, comment below the foundation you have been loving most recently x