Tuesday, 28 January 2014

Monthly Makeup Wish List #1

Products from left to right: Benefit the Pore-fessional Agent Zero Shine Powder, SEVENTEEN On the Spot Concealer, Maybelline Falsies Big Eye Mascara, Dior Creme De Rose Lip Balm, Revlon Mauve It Over Super Lustrous Matte Lipstick, Revlon Colour Burst Matte Balm in Sultry

Since the start of the year I've been on a little spending ban mainly due to the fact that Christmas wiped the majority of my bank balance. But a girl can still window shop so I've put together a list of the products I've had my eye on this month.

I've read so many reviews on the Benefit Porefessional Powder and despite a few mixed reviews I still really want to give this stuff a whirl, I love the idea of the packaging as I have always been put off by loose powders but this just makes sense especially for travelling so I can't wait to give this product a go.

Next up is the On the Spot Concealer from SEVENTEEN which I have had my eye on since seeing Kate from Ghostparties use it in a tutorial. Another product I want because of a tutorial is the Maybelline Falsies Big Eye Mascara which I have seen being used all over my subscription box recently, I love the idea of having two wands as I always seem to smudge product on my under eyes when using regular mascara wands so can't wait to give this a go.

Moving onto lips and since the cold weather has kicked in I have seen the much coveted Dior Rose lip balm on so many of the beauty blogs I read, it isn't cheap at all but I have never owned a pricier higher quality lip balm so this seems a great one to treat myself to as I love rose scents. Of course with this month's most anticipated makeup launch hitting the stores I had to pick the shade from the new Revlon Lip line I have been swooning most for in the form of Sultry, which I have been trying to pick up for the last week but it has been the only shade in my local Boots to be sold out, just my luck. And finally is a nude lipstick I have wanted since seeing Tanya Burr use it in one of her old makeup tutorials. It was a Lana Del Rey look and as a lover of Lana I knew that Revlon's Mauve it Over would have to be mine.

Thanks so much for reading, comment below what makeup you have on your wish list at the moment x

Have a great day!