Saturday, 25 January 2014

How I Style - Topshop Socks


EmmiHearts has never been any kind of fashion blog, however recently I've been obsessed with Topshop's growing collection of statement socks, so I thought I'd share with you all how I've been wearing them. As a lover of shoes I thought this would be a really fun post to put together and share with you all so I hope you enjoy and can bare with the slightly random content that is admittedly today's post.



To summarise I've picked out what I feel are the main three styles of statement socks that Topshop make and have paired them up with a pair of shoes that I feel go with them best, first up is the super glitzy metallic sock option which I think works best paired with some grungy, heeled boots. I've been wearing these shoes throughout most of the festivities of the Christmas season and think this combination goes really well to make more of a dressy casual look.

My favourite socks of all three have to be these frilly mint green socks, they are just so cute. I paired them up with my most worn pair of Converse to give a nice girly touch, to more sporty shoes.

Possibly the most adorable of all the socks are animal print ones, so as a confessed cat lover I had to pick up the kitty ones. To avoid making too much of a statement I wore them with some suede boots so that the ears would be poking out which I think looks really cute.

Thanks so much for reading, click here to view all the socks that Topshop sell if you are interested in picking up a pair for yourself. Be sure to comment below what you think of the socks and which style is your favourite x