Friday, 17 January 2014

An Exciting Lip Launch From Revlon


As a Kissable Balm Stain patriot any news regarding Revlon's lip crayon line instantly has been grabbing my attention. As soon as I heard about this launch back in November I have been patiently waiting for the new collection to make a serious hole in my purse. So as a passionate Kissable Balm Stain lover I simply have to share all the deats regarding the massive bomb that is about to drop into the lip crayon market.

Those who love the original Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains need not worry about stocking up on them as they are set to remain in store, every shade just simply rebranded to the Colourburst Crayon Balm Stains. Oh and if you're a mint scent lover like myself don't worry as from what I have gathered the formula hasn't been altered at all, score!

Next up and frankly the most exciting element of the launch for me is the ColourBurst Matte Balm Stains which are made up of 10 gorgeous shades all of which I really want to try after seeing the swatches over on etcllymers. I love matte lipsticks so much but am often put off by the drying element that comes with matte formulations so I am really interested to find out how moisturising these are.

Finally in this epic lip launch from Revlon comes the Colourburst Lacquer Balms which offer a more glossy pigmented finish to the lips again with 10 different shades. The swatches I have seen look perfect for anyone who wants a glossy lip but doesn't like wearing lip glosses like me. Score!

So there you have it, the dates above are definitely worth noting down as I expect these will be of high demand as soon as they hit the shelves, comment below what you think of this launch and whether you will be picking up any for yourself x